Meet Judith FloresCertified Trainer, Yoga Instructor and Health Coach
As the mother of two boys, Judith understands the demands of work and family, how to hold herself and others accountable and the power of a positive and supportive community. These are the core tenets that drive Judith, empower her clients to succeed and inform the culture of her studio, Emerge with Judith.
Beyond an experienced personal trainer, Judith is a 15 year yoga practitioner and licensed yoga instructor. Through yoga, breath work and ‘conscious languaging’, Judith helps individual clients reach their full lifestyle and wellness goals by teaching them how to emerge from within to fulfill their true and whole potential.
- 200 RYT (The Yoga of You)
- 200 RYT (Yoga Better)
- NASM – WLS (Weight Loss Specialist)
- NASM – PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist)
- NASM – OPT (Optimum Performance Training),
- PFIT – CPT (Certified Personal Trainer)
- PFIT – CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist), P90x-LIVE instructor
What are your specialties?
In what areas do you help your clients achieve their goals?
Your clients tend to be…
Three Little Known Facts about Judith
- I’m a sucker for romantic comedies. (The Notebook, anyone?)
- I was a science nerd in high school. (Still kinda am…)
- I have a weakness for chocolate. Dark chocolate. (Actually this is well known around the gym)
get a free consultation.
Transform your body in just 30 minutes a day. No equipment required.